The 13th Sangguniang Panlungsod has approved on second and final reading the Annual Budget for Calendar Year 2018 of the City of Tagbilaran during its out-of-City Hall session today, November 17 at the Barangay Hall of Barangay Boo.The SP Members conducted their session jointly with the Sangguniang Barangay of Bool. The annual budgets for both the general fund and operation of the economic enterprise of the city amounted to One Billion Forty-Six Million Three Thousand One Hundred Fifty-Seven (PhP 1, 046, 003, 157.00).
The budget listed the following priority projects for 2018:
1. Concreting of roads;
2. Installation of additional street lighting facilities;
3. Construction of the Tagbilaran City College;
4. Construction of the Paglaum Center;
5. Construction of the New City Engineering Office;
6. Landscaping of the City Hall;
7. Renovation of Manga Market;
8. Rehabilitation of pumphouses, pumping stations and distribution lines;
9. Purchase of additional CCTV cameras;
10. Purchase of ambulance.