Chairman Committee of the Whole
From 1981-1986, he was employed at NFA (National Food Authority) as Operations Officer.
After resigning from NFA, he became an affiliate of JNB Trading, marketing caterpillars, and large fishing boats for General Santos and Zamboanga.
- One of 6 Bohol Vice-Mayors who finished the rigid 4-module course under the 3rd Academy of Presiding Officers (APO) of the Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines (VMLP) in partnership with the University of the Philippines Diliman (UP-Diliman)
- During his term as councilor, he sponsored and co-authored the following ordinances and government programs.
- Investment Incentive Code
- Regulation of Water Refilling Stations
- Regulation of Tour Guide Operators
- One Stop Shop in relation to the Anti Red Tape Program of the Government
- Blue Card Program
- Botika Sa Katawhan
- He was elected as Majority Floor Leader during his second term as councilor.
- He was one of the 7-man Philippine Delegation to the Australian Political Exchange Council (APEC) in Sydney, Canberra, and Adelaide
- He was a delegate to the CONBUSAC (Confederation of Boholanos in USA and Canada) convention in Tampa, Florida, USA.
- He went to China for the Sisterhood Agreement between Jiangxi Province and Bohol.
- He initiated an international sister city linkage with the City of Gyeongju and the City of Tagbilaran.
- President of Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines (VMLP), Bohol Chapter (2016-present)
- National Treasurer of Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines (VMLP) (2016 – present)
- Charter President of the Bohol Sandugo Eagles Club
- Interim National President of Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines (VMLP) (2016-2017)
- National Auditor of Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines (VMLP) (2013 – 2016)
- President of Vice Mayors’ League of the Philippines (VMLP), Bohol Chapter (2007-2010)
- Vice Chairman for Visayas Philippine Councilors League (2003-2007)
- President of the Bohol Sandugo Jaycees (1988-1989)
- Senator JCI Senate International (2011- present)
- First vice president of Tagbilaran Dagohoy Lions Club in 2012
- Vice President and Rector of the Bohol Corsillo Movement
- President of VUNCBY-DRAFT Family, Inc.
- Member of Associate Bohol Jaycees